- Helps Maintain the Balance of Body Fluids
- Can Help Control Calories
- Helps Energize Muscles
- Keeps Skin Looking Good
- Helps Your Kidneys
- Helps Maintain Normal Bowel Function
We are 60% water, so small wonder it has such an impact on us. Even Abraham-Hicks often recommends we drink more water. But why just drink water when you can drink Power Water!
Masaru Emoto, featured in What the Bleep do we know? is a Japanese author best known for his claims that human consciousness has an effect on the molecular structure of water.
After years of research, Emoto has concluded that high-quality water forms beautiful and intricate frozen crystals, while low-quality water has difficulty forming crystals.
Emoto claims that positive changes to water crystals can be achieved through prayer, music, or by attaching written words to a container of water. The beautiful image to your left is a water crystal from a container that had the word ‘Love’ on it. In his experiments, water with words like ‘I hate you’ on it had distorted, ugly images.
Why not put his research to work for you?
Follow these simple steps to get the most from your water:
- Fill a 2 liter glass jug with the highest quality water you have access to
- Tape the words ‘Love’ or ‘Joy’ to the container
- Hold the jug and project thoughts of love and gratitude to it
- If you know Reiki or other energy work, send that energy to the water
- Select a special glass to designate as your personal water glass – crystal preferably
- place crystal bracelets around the glass (or around a plastic water bottle)
- Use what ever crystals resonate with you, but if you’re using a plastic water bottle, be sure to include an Amethyst bracelet to purify the water of any toxins from the plastic.
Every time you drink, say ‘thank you for this water’
With this practice, you will continue to reap the benefits of gratitude as well as the myriad benefits of drinking more water – and, depending on the crystals you choose, you’ll be infusing the water with those qualities as well. I find that adding a bit of ceremony to something I normally would take for granted encourages me to drink more, and feel special doing it! Try it, and it’ll do the same for you! Let me know how you make out!
Love & Light, Alexandria