Coping With Stress
- nearly 50% of adults suffer adverse health effects from stress
- 75 – 90% of all doctor’s visits are for stress-related ailments
- Stress can play a role in problems such as headaches, high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes, skin conditions, asthma, arthritis, depression, and anxiety.
- Most emotional disorders are due to chronic, untreated stress
So how do you know when you have too much stress? When you experience any of these symptoms:
• Frequent headaches, jaw clenching or pain
• Insomnia, nightmares, disturbing dreams
• Difficulty concentrating, racing thoughts, trouble learning new information
• Forgetfulness, disorganization, confusion, difficulty making decisions
• Neck ache, back pain, muscle spasms
• Feeling overloaded or overwhelmed.
• Frequent crying spells or suicidal thoughts
• Feelings of loneliness or worthlessness
• Little interest in appearance, punctuality
• Frequent colds, infections, herpes sores
• Increased frustration, irritability, overreaction to petty annoyances
• Increased number of minor accidents
• Heartburn, stomach pain, nausea
• Obsessive or compulsive behavior
• Reduced work efficiency or productivity, covered up by lies or excuses
• Excessive defensiveness or suspiciousness
• Chest pain, palpitations
• Social withdrawal and isolation
• Poor sexual desire or performance
• Constant tiredness, weakness, fatigue
• Excess anxiety, worry, guilt, nervousness, panic attacks
• Frequent use of over-the-counter drugs
• Increased anger, frustration, hostility
• Depression, frequent or wild mood swings
• Increased smoking, alcohol or drug use
• Excessive gambling or impulse buying
Paints a pretty depressing picture doesn’t it? But it doesn’t have to, because at Living Light, we have the Holistic Stress Solutions you need to help you LOSE THE STRESS.
Turn the life you have into the life you want!
For more info on coping with stress, and to relieve stress now, opt-in to my website and receive my free audio and report, Stop the Stresses!